Autore Topic: [Game Chef 2012] Preparazione  (Letto 4747 volte)

Daniele Di Rubbo

• Membro
  • Daniele Di Rubbo
    • Mostra profilo
    • Geecko on the Wall
[Game Chef 2012] Preparazione
« il: 2012-03-29 22:07:29 »
Non sarà passata neanche una settimana da che mi chiedevo “ma quest’anno il Game Chef quando lo fanno?”, che ecco proprio pochi minuti fa mi arriva una notifica dal blog ufficiale: i giochi riprendono!
Citazione
Preparations for 2012
By Jonathan Walton
It’s almost that time of year again!

Due to the imminent closure and hibernation of The Forge, preparations for Game Chef 2012 are already underway, with dates and details about the competition to be announced imminently. For this year’s Last Chance Game Chef, we will welcome back the founder of the contest, Mike Holmes, in a special guest role and prepare to transfer the “master chef” role to Joe Mcdaldno (Perfect, Ribbon Drive, Gun Thief, Monsterhearts) for the 2013 contest and beyond.

More details will be posted here, on the revived Game Chef blog, as we get closer to launch, so feel free to subscribe to our RSS feed (linked below) if you want to stay connected to developments.

In you are new to Game Chef (or just want to browse through past contests), more information about our history and what we do is posted on the ABOUT page.
Potete leggere il post originale qui.

il mietitore

• Membro
  • Alex I.
    • Mostra profilo
Re:[Game Chef 2012] Preparazione
« Risposta #1 il: 2012-03-29 22:10:11 »
Si beh, poi mi pare che l'inizio del concorso sia pure parecchio in là. Di solito parte a settembre.
"E non guardare troppo a lungo dentro alla lavatrice, o anche la lavatrice guarderà dentro di te"
Revan Adler, Match d'Improvvisazione Teatrale, Giugno 2009
Trash Meets Steel
RPGshark

Daniele Di Rubbo

• Membro
  • Daniele Di Rubbo
    • Mostra profilo
    • Geecko on the Wall
« Risposta #2 il: 2012-03-29 22:14:14 »
L’anno scorso è stato la prima o la seconda di luglio. Come spiega nel post quest’anno partono prima ad organizzarlo (ma non credo come date di Game Chef effettivo) perché visto che “The Forge” chiude non sanno che cavolo fare.

il mietitore

• Membro
  • Alex I.
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #3 il: 2012-03-29 22:25:14 »
ah.

ottimo :P
"E non guardare troppo a lungo dentro alla lavatrice, o anche la lavatrice guarderà dentro di te"
Revan Adler, Match d'Improvvisazione Teatrale, Giugno 2009
Trash Meets Steel
RPGshark

jackvice

• Visitatore
« Risposta #4 il: 2012-03-31 12:59:57 »
Daniele, stavo giusto per inviarti una mail dove ti chiedevo (visto che avevi partecipato) quando si teneva il GC 2012....e Patrick mi ha mandato il link di questo topic! ^^
Vorrei anch'io partecipare (intanto mi iscrivo al sito, così mi arrivano gli aggiornamenti). Grazie dell'info ^^

Daniele Di Rubbo

• Membro
  • Daniele Di Rubbo
    • Mostra profilo
    • Geecko on the Wall
« Risposta #5 il: 2012-03-31 13:08:25 »
Accidenti, solo io non riesco ad usare con cognizione di causa lo strumento ricerca! XD

Mi fa piacere vedere che altra gente abbia intenzione di partecipare: l’anno scorso eravamo in un buon numero; speriamo di mantenere il trend anche quest’anno. Ritorna Mike Holmes alla guida, e dall’anno prossimo Joe Mcdaldno, che quest’anno lo affianca e basta.

P.S. È un piacere risentirti! ;-)

Daniele Di Rubbo

• Membro
  • Daniele Di Rubbo
    • Mostra profilo
    • Geecko on the Wall
« Risposta #6 il: 2012-03-31 21:05:59 »
Nuove nuove.
Citazione
Dates Set: April 7-15
by Jonathan Walton
The dates have been set for Last Chance Game Chef!

The Game Chef 2012 design competition will take place between April 7-15,* with contest rules announced the afternoon of Friday, April 6 (for the benefit of participants in foreign time zones). The post-submission peer-review period will follow the week after, and then another week for final judging means the winner will be announced around May 1st.

Last year, I leaked the theme a few days before the competition, and we may do something similar again this year, so watch this space in the days ahead. The Game Chef blog will also provide updates on some of the games from the 2010 and 2011 competitions, tracking their post-contest progress towards being finished or formally published (whether for free or for sale).

* Yes, unfortunately this overlaps with Solmukohta 2012 in Finland, where Emily Care Boss, Jason Morningstar, and a number of other veteran chefs will be. We wish them them best and invite them to participate in Game Chef on their own schedule, even if their games will not be eligible in this year's competition.

« Risposta #7 il: 2012-04-02 21:34:17 »
Who from the Italian community is planning to design a game for Game Chef this year? Davide Losito has done it in the past, right? Have others?

Paul

Daniele Di Rubbo

• Membro
  • Daniele Di Rubbo
    • Mostra profilo
    • Geecko on the Wall
« Risposta #8 il: 2012-04-02 21:45:06 »
Me, for example. I want to participate this year as well as I participated last year with The Gentlefae of Cremona (link to my site and to the download).

I know Alex Isabelle (“il mietitore” on this forum) participated to Game Chef 2010 and Mario Bolzoni (“Mr. Mario”) to Game Chef 2011.
« Ultima modifica: 2012-04-02 21:49:56 da Daniele Di Rubbo »

Mr. Mario

• Archivista
  • Membro
  • Mario Bolzoni
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #9 il: 2012-04-02 22:05:12 »
Uhm, nope, I didn't. Got the name switched with someone else?
Sognatore incorreggibile. Segretario dell'Agenzia degli Incantesimi. Seguace di Taku. L'uomo che sussurrava ai mirtilli.

Daniele Di Rubbo

• Membro
  • Daniele Di Rubbo
    • Mostra profilo
    • Geecko on the Wall
« Risposta #10 il: 2012-04-02 22:13:55 »
Sorry, it was Filippo Porcelli with Anastasia – Legacy of Romanovs. Is he on this forum?

Edit: Yes, he’s signed in with his name “Filippo Porcelli”.
« Ultima modifica: 2012-04-02 22:15:58 da Daniele Di Rubbo »

Patrick

• Membro
  • a.k.a. patmax17
    • Mostra profilo
    • Mio DeviantArt
« Risposta #11 il: 2012-04-02 22:17:37 »
There's also a subforum dedicated to his project: http://www.gentechegioca.it/smf/index.php/board,138.0.html ^^
Patrick Marchiodi, il Valoroso ~ Bravo Organizzatore di CONTM ~ Prima gioca, poi parla. ~ "La cosa più bella di INC11 è stata giocare con persone conosciute da due ore e avere l'impressione di giocare con amici di una vita" - Dario Delfino

Iacopo Frigerio

• Membro
  • Il Signor Coyote
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #12 il: 2012-04-02 22:24:56 »
Who from the Italian community is planning to design a game for Game Chef this year? Davide Losito has done it in the past, right? Have others?

Paul

Uhm... I don't know... I very like the ingredients this year... And Someone suggested me (indirectly) an interesting idea for a mechanic... But English is a very big trouble for me, and I have too much project...
L'amore è quel particolare rapporto nel quale una persona può mostrarsi perdente

jackvice

• Visitatore
« Risposta #13 il: 2012-04-02 22:25:53 »

Paul

I'm planning for the first time to take part to Game Chef this year ^^

Thanks for asking, Paul  :)

Daniele Di Rubbo

• Membro
  • Daniele Di Rubbo
    • Mostra profilo
    • Geecko on the Wall
« Risposta #14 il: 2012-04-02 22:30:11 »
Iacopo, how can you know the ingredients? Even the theme is unveiled yet.

However, if I was able to write a game in English, I think everyone can do it; really.

Tags: