Autore Topic: Un'introduzione a me  (Letto 14457 volte)

Moreno Roncucci

• Big Model Watch
  • Membro
    • Mostra profilo
Re:Un'introduzione a me
« Risposta #60 il: 2011-11-10 00:13:12 »
At Lucca the cosplayers are usually dressed, because usually it's cold and rain (this year was the first time in ages it wasn't so). 

But at Rimini Comix (a comics and cartoons - no rpg - convention in Rimini, at less than 300 m from the beach at the end of July) the Italian cosplayers dress like this by day, go on stage like this by night, and in general are like this:  www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_Q-KFZcRlY

These pics and video don't go over bikini costumes, but I have seen even painted "costumes" on topless girls! (and boys, obviously)   ???

(I am saying this, fully aware that I am adding to the impression of this forum as a place filled with sex-crazed people, because it's better than making Meg think that all Italy conventions has to offer in term of nudity is Simone  8) )

"Big Model Watch" del Forum (Leggi il  Regolamento) - Vendo un sacco di gdr, fumetti, libri, e altro. L'elenco lo trovi qui

Meguey Baker

• Membro
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #61 il: 2011-11-10 04:46:08 »
Grazie per questo ultimo pezzo di rassicurazione, Moreno.

Ezio

• Membro
  • Ezio Melega
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #62 il: 2011-11-10 07:45:29 »
(I am saying this, fully aware that I am adding to the impression of this forum as a place filled with sex-crazed people, because it's better than making Meg think that all Italy conventions has to offer in term of nudity is Simone  8) )

Anch'io finisco spesso nudo, alle con...
Just because I give you advice it doesn't mean I know more than you, it just means I've done more stupid shit.

Mauro

• Membro
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #63 il: 2011-11-10 08:43:53 »
So much talk of nudity! Where were all of you for my Sex on the Table panel at Lucca?
Playing... Misspent Youth, maybe. I'd love to hear panels, but I love also to play! What a hard choise...

By the way: if you have any doubt about Italian, ask shamelessly! I'd be glad to answer, if I'll be able.

Edit: About cosplay, also a Lucca sometimes it's possible to see almost-semi-nakedness, despite the cold: one year it was really cold, but there was at least a Lam (Lamù, in Italian)!
« Ultima modifica: 2011-11-10 08:48:17 da Mauro »

Mr. Mario

• Archivista
  • Membro
  • Mario Bolzoni
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #64 il: 2011-11-10 09:09:20 »
Each time we're told that the panels are being recorded, then the actual records never come out, but we believe it the same the following time because we're so starved for playing it's easy to put our conscience at ease. ;)
Sognatore incorreggibile. Segretario dell'Agenzia degli Incantesimi. Seguace di Taku. L'uomo che sussurrava ai mirtilli.

Mattia Bulgarelli

• Facilitatore Globale
  • Membro
  • Mattia Bulgarelli
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #65 il: 2011-11-10 09:28:48 »
By the way: if you have any doubt about Italian, ask shamelessly! I'd be glad to answer, if I'll be able.
Definitely!
And you'll learn that Italians are a really complex people. ^_^

Citazione
About cosplay, also a Lucca sometimes it's possible to see almost-semi-nakedness, despite the cold: one year it was really cold, but there was at least a Lam (Lamù, in Italian)!

Barenaked cosplayers don't seem to actually feel weather. O_o

EDIT: fixed quote.
« Ultima modifica: 2011-11-10 12:57:27 da Mattia Bulgarelli »
Co-creatore di Dilemma! - Ninja tra i pirati a INC 2010 - Padre del motto "Basta Chiedere™!"

Meguey Baker

• Membro
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #66 il: 2011-11-10 12:44:53 »
Mario, it is important to me that the recordings of the panels come out, so be assured I will do what I can to help make that happen.

Mauro

• Membro
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #67 il: 2011-11-10 13:20:09 »
Cool, let's pestering Claudia and Michele!

Meguey Baker

• Membro
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #68 il: 2011-11-12 17:10:12 »
Una domanda: dove meglio porre il filo sul gioco d'azzardo con i bambini?

Mauro

• Membro
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #69 il: 2011-11-12 18:14:16 »
You can open it in "Gioco Concreto" (that it's like "Actual Play"), since I think you'll give real examples from you experience.

By the way, a thread in a forum is a "discussione" (discussion); and "gioco d'azzardo" means a game where you gamble ;D

Moreno Roncucci

• Big Model Watch
  • Membro
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #70 il: 2011-11-12 18:15:42 »
Una domanda: dove meglio porre il filo sul gioco d'azzardo con i bambini?

"The filament about gambling with children"?  :o

Never trust google translate...   ;D

It depend on the kind of discussion you want to start. The sub-forum for talking about actual play experiences and reflections is "Gioco Concreto", but in that cathegory the posters can't use any sort of technical language (no Big Model terms for example) and must try to use common language.  If you want instead to use technical language (or allow it) you can use "Sotto al cofano"
It's allowed to reply to a "Gioco Concreto" post with a new thread in "Sotto al cofano", though.

[edit: crosspost with Mauro]
"Big Model Watch" del Forum (Leggi il  Regolamento) - Vendo un sacco di gdr, fumetti, libri, e altro. L'elenco lo trovi qui

Meguey Baker

• Membro
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #71 il: 2011-11-12 20:15:42 »
Haha! See, I told you my Italian was terrible!

Patrick

• Membro
  • a.k.a. patmax17
    • Mostra profilo
    • Mio DeviantArt
« Risposta #72 il: 2011-11-13 02:09:53 »
No Meguey, it' Google Translator's italian that's terrible :P
Patrick Marchiodi, il Valoroso ~ Bravo Organizzatore di CONTM ~ Prima gioca, poi parla. ~ "La cosa più bella di INC11 è stata giocare con persone conosciute da due ore e avere l'impressione di giocare con amici di una vita" - Dario Delfino

Michele Gelli

• Amministratore
  • Membro
    • Mostra profilo
    • narrattiva
« Risposta #73 il: 2011-11-13 09:20:55 »
Cool, let's pestering Claudia and Michele!
Michele is having a reeeeeelly busy time and can't allow one of the cpu to stop downloading / coding / sending movies. After monday, 21 november things will slow down
--
Michele Gelli - Narrattiva
<< I'm the next Avatar. Deal with it. >> Korra (Legend of Korra)

Tags: