Autore Topic: [Hell for Leather] copies reserved for Lucca: final count  (Letto 6934 volte)

Renato Ramonda

• Membro
  • Renato Ramonda, faccia di Janus
    • Mostra profilo
[Hell for Leather] copies reserved for Lucca: final count
« Risposta #30 il: 2010-11-08 21:56:49 »
Beh, dai, se per questo ha preso anche H4L di Prince... e' stato un lieto fine ^__^

vanphanel

• Membro
  • Luca Cecchinelli
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #31 il: 2010-11-08 21:58:24 »
Citazione
:O Mi spiace moltissimo! Sei passato quando non ero allo stand?
mah,,,probabilmente ho solo chiesto alle persone sbagliate,tranquilla..^^ anche perchè in quel caos...
Non sono io ad essere chiuso qui dentro con voi..siete VOI ad essere chiusi qui dentro con me

Mauro

• Membro
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #32 il: 2010-11-08 22:40:52 »
Io me ne sono dovuto ricordare un paio di volte, ma alla fine me ne sono ricordato quand'ero davanti allo stand :P

Kevin

• Membro
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #33 il: 2010-11-09 01:07:49 »
I'm really honoured to have such great supporters. And, as usual, I'm jealous of your awesome community. I'm going to come to InterNosCon next year to try to meet some of you and play some of your Italian games. Thanks again.

P.S. Mauro told me that his Target got mashed up on the way home, so I sent him a replacement (he just paid for the packaging). If anyone else has had the same problem, let me know. I realise now (experience is the best teacher) that an 11x11 inch square of 12pt cardboard is not easy to carry around. In other words, you paid me for something and if it got damaged because I designed it badly and you want a replacement for free, tell me so I can make you happy.

vanphanel

• Membro
  • Luca Cecchinelli
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #34 il: 2010-11-09 02:24:53 »
Citazione
Beh, dai, se per questo ha preso anche H4L di Prince... e' stato un lieto fine ^__^
assolutamente sì!!!!!!^^
Non sono io ad essere chiuso qui dentro con voi..siete VOI ad essere chiusi qui dentro con me

Francesco Berni

• Membro
  • ma chiamatemi Fra
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #35 il: 2010-11-09 06:22:06 »
Citazione
[cite]Autore: Sebastian Hickey[/cite]I'm really honoured to have such great supporters. And, as usual, I'm jealous of your awesome community. I'm going to come to InterNosCon next year to try to meet some of you and play some of your Italian games. Thanks again.
we are happy like babies on christmas day :D
Nearby Gamersfan mail 34

Mauro

• Membro
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #36 il: 2010-11-09 09:12:08 »
Citazione
[cite]Autore: Sebastian Hickey[/cite]I'm going to come to InterNosCon next year to try to meet some of you and play some of your Italian games

See you there, then!

As for the Target... the problem wasn't your design, don't worry; simply I didn't thought about bringing with me something to carry it.

Suna

• Visitatore
« Risposta #37 il: 2010-11-09 09:57:30 »
Citazione
[cite]Autore: Sebastian Hickey[/cite][p] I'm going to come to InterNosCon next year to try to meet some of you and play some of your Italian games.[/p]

Fuck yeah!! Can't wait!

« Risposta #38 il: 2010-11-09 11:11:40 »
Uhuuu!! Great!
il dado si lancia da solo, e da qualche parte nel mondo un orco muore - vincitore di un Ezio D'Oro per la Boiata della Settimana! ("This Is Something Only I Do!"™)

Tags: