Autore Topic: [Lucca] Prince of Darkness games @ Lucca  (Letto 4671 volte)

Joe Prince

• Membro
    • Mostra profilo
[Lucca] Prince of Darkness games @ Lucca
« il: 2010-08-20 13:39:20 »
Hello everyone

Joe Prince here from Prince of Darkness Games. As some of you probably know Coyote Press are going to be translating several of my games into Italian. Iacopo Frigerio  tells me the Italian version of Contenders is due for release at Lucca Games & Comics this year. Exciting news indeed! Even more exciting is that I've managed to wangle time off work to attend the convention.

So I'll be in your fine country at the end of October. I'm looking forward to some gaming action. I will probably need some help finding my way around though…

Since Lucca coincides with Halloween I'll bring along my newest game - Hell 4 Leather. A Tarot based RPG of bloody revenge on devil's night – not to be confused with Sebastian Hickey's Hell For Leather (the games were both written for the 2 Games 1 Name competition). In fact anyone who orders a copy of Sebastian's game can get a discount on my Hell 4 Leather.

I'll also bring along a few of my older titles: Swansong, Labyrinths & Lycanthropes, Piledrivers & Powerbombs.
Inspired by Sebastian (once again) if anyone wants to reserve a book, let me know in this thread and I'll ensure that I bring you a copy. Heck I'll even sign it!

Any comments, questions or woots of approval would be appreciated. ;)

Prego (that's the limit of my Italian I'm afraid)

Joe

« Risposta #1 il: 2010-08-20 14:09:22 »
And now this goes official. Yey.
This is a woot of approval, btw ^^
« Ultima modifica: 2010-08-20 14:52:03 da khana »
il dado si lancia da solo, e da qualche parte nel mondo un orco muore - vincitore di un Ezio D'Oro per la Boiata della Settimana! ("This Is Something Only I Do!"™)

il mietitore

• Membro
  • Alex I.
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #2 il: 2010-08-20 14:13:45 »
Holy crab! Piledrivers and Powerbombs! I played it some month ago, and i absolutely have to buy it! I still remember how my poor Black Goliah "won" all of his matches by disqualification...

so yes: i would be glad if you could bring me a copy of P&P (Chokeslam of Darkness edition, obviously) :D
« Ultima modifica: 2010-08-20 14:17:01 da il mietitore »
"E non guardare troppo a lungo dentro alla lavatrice, o anche la lavatrice guarderà dentro di te"
Revan Adler, Match d'Improvvisazione Teatrale, Giugno 2009
Trash Meets Steel
RPGshark

Alessandro Piroddi (Hasimir)

• Membro
  • Choosy Roleplayer
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #3 il: 2010-08-20 19:58:00 »
w00t and Uber-w00t for your participation at Lucca Games! :D
www.unPlayableGames.TK ...where game ideas come to die

« Risposta #4 il: 2010-08-20 20:22:27 »
Mmm, now I'm quite interested about that discount... and I hear that P&P is quite good :-) I'll think serously about those.

[grammar nazi] "Prego" (literally "I pray", but it has a completely different meaning in the context of polite answering) is used in response to "grazie" ("thanks"), and I can't think of an equivalent in the English laguage right now (it doesn't mean "of nothing" - that's "di niente" or "di nulla", the second being somehow obsolete). But "prego" may also be used as a signal that you ended your talk and you invite someone else to speak, so it actually fits XD [/grammar nazi]
Anche io ho un blog

Moreno Roncucci

• Big Model Watch
  • Membro
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #5 il: 2010-08-20 20:28:54 »
Citazione
[cite]Autore: Klaus[/cite][grammar nazi] "Prego" (literally "I pray", but it has a completely different meaning in the context of polite answering) is used in response to "grazie" ("thanks"), and I can't think of an equivalent in the English laguage right now

"Thanks"
"You're welcome"
"Big Model Watch" del Forum (Leggi il  Regolamento) - Vendo un sacco di gdr, fumetti, libri, e altro. L'elenco lo trovi qui

Joe Prince

• Membro
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #6 il: 2010-08-24 12:16:40 »
Phew!

Thanks guys. I will certainly bring a P&P for Alex.

As for the discount, I guess H4L will usually sell for 4 Euros, so I'll knock a Euro off for anyone buying Seb's Hell For Leather.

If you want a taster of H4L, then Rob Justice at Bearswarm has got a great podcastup with an actual play of H4L - it's very informative!

cheers
Joe

Mauro

• Membro
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #7 il: 2010-08-24 12:25:55 »
Count me for H4L :)

Emanuele Borio

• Membro
  • Chiamatemi Meme
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #8 il: 2010-08-24 12:32:32 »
Me too :D
Ciao, sono Meme! - Fanmail 64 - DN=2 - Ingegnere delle Scienze Agrarie, Contadino, Nerd di Professione.

Iacopo Frigerio

• Membro
  • Il Signor Coyote
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #9 il: 2010-08-24 13:42:54 »
Uhm... Ok...
Obviusly one H4L for me (like I said to you in private)

And you can bring me a copy of Labyrinth & Lycanthropes and Contenders... I want a printed copy of these book... :-)

And ok... this was our "segreto di pulcinella", Joe Prince will be our international guest at Lucca Comics & Games :-D
L'amore è quel particolare rapporto nel quale una persona può mostrarsi perdente

Mattia Bulgarelli

• Facilitatore Globale
  • Membro
  • Mattia Bulgarelli
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #10 il: 2010-08-24 16:45:09 »
Joy to the world! ^__^
Co-creatore di Dilemma! - Ninja tra i pirati a INC 2010 - Padre del motto "Basta Chiedere™!"

Mauro

• Membro
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #11 il: 2010-08-24 17:22:22 »
Citazione
[cite]Autore: Mauro[/cite][p]Count me for H4L :)[/p]

And for Piledrivers & Powerbombs.

Moreno Roncucci

• Big Model Watch
  • Membro
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #12 il: 2010-08-24 17:23:19 »
Citazione
[cite]Autore: Joe Prince[/cite][p]As for the discount, I guess H4L will usually sell for 4 Euros, so I'll knock a Euro off for anyone buying Seb's Hell For Leather.[/p]

Deadtree Edition + pdf? Or only the book?

P.S.: your homepage gives the lenght of HfL at 6 pages. Is it correct?
"Big Model Watch" del Forum (Leggi il  Regolamento) - Vendo un sacco di gdr, fumetti, libri, e altro. L'elenco lo trovi qui

Francesco Berni

• Membro
  • ma chiamatemi Fra
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #13 il: 2010-08-24 17:28:48 »
Citazione
[cite]Autore: Mauro[/cite][p]Count me for H4L :)[/p]
same here.
Nearby Gamersfan mail 34

Joe Prince

• Membro
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #14 il: 2010-08-25 14:30:36 »
Thanks for your orders guys, I am making a list.
I should have a few extra with me too, but I'm down to my last few Contenders so order now to avoid disappointment. :-)

Citazione
[cite]Autore: Moreno Roncucci[/cite][p]Deadtree Edition + pdf? Or only the book?[/p][p]P.S.: your homepage gives the lenght of HfL at 6 pages. Is it correct?[/p]

I was just going to sell the dead trees at the con, but if anyone wants the PDF as well then I'll send you one for a Euro.

Yes indeed - Hell 4 Leather is a 6 (glorious full colour A4) page booklet!

Lucca is going to be so cool. :-D

Tags: