Autore Topic: [Hell for Leather] Need your help for the Zombie PDF  (Letto 1935 volte)

Hi guys,

I'd like you to help me write a short supplement for Hell for Leather.

Every month I'll be releasing a 4-8 page PDF with a scenario, some rules commentary and a couple of images. For one of the early months, I'll be writing a zombie supplement (with new rules that tweak how Violence is used during the game). Alessandro and Tazio have already tried out a zombie frame, so I thought this would be a good place to start looking for writers.

What I'm looking for is colour. Specifically, I need one or two writers to work with me to produce a useful, funny and slick PDF.

If you agree to this short (one off) project, I'd be publishing this as a piece by YOU (your name goes on the front cover). I'd provide an introduction to the supplement, you'd kick-off the story (introducing the prologue), provide six sample characters with interwoven Gripes, explain how the Checkpoints would work, and offer some possible endings for the Finale. Your contribution would amount to a maximum of 1200 words. I would then close the PDF with a comment on how the rules could be adapted specifically for this frame.

I can't pay you, and it will probably take you some time, and it may not be a subject that you are interested in. So no worries if you can't do it or don't want to. You can always say "not right now" which would be a good way to tell me to fuck off without hurting my feelings.

If you're interested in contributing, or even if you just have a few ideas for characters and a prologue, comment here, whisper at me or email me directly at sebastian _at_ cobwebgames dot com. I'll be editing the text, doing all the fancy layout and recruiting my brother to paint the flashy artwork.
« Ultima modifica: 2010-08-16 13:50:03 da Sebastian Hickey »

Suna

• Visitatore
[Hell for Leather] Need your help for the Zombie PDF
« Risposta #1 il: 2010-08-16 17:09:16 »
(timid voice) are you sure you don't want me to take care of the artwork sir...?

And I suggest using the adjective "fleshy" rather than "flashy", regarding the artwork.
« Ultima modifica: 2010-08-16 17:10:36 da Suna »

« Risposta #2 il: 2010-08-16 17:12:40 »
:D

I'd love for you to take care of the artwork! Let's talk by email.

« Risposta #3 il: 2010-08-16 18:10:03 »
I would be really interested in this... but is it necessary to know the game? Since I'm going to buy it at Lucca Comics and Games 2010 I'm not really interested in buying a pdf version right now

« Risposta #4 il: 2010-08-18 17:44:50 »
Hi Nathaniel,

Some knowledge of the game is preferred. If you're interested in helping out, I will get you a complimentary copy of the PDF. No problem!

Sebastian.

« Risposta #5 il: 2010-08-20 15:48:29 »
Great news! A member of the Italian community has come on board for the Zombies PlayKit. I can't wait to see what he produces. It should be out in late November, but I'll come back and post here with updates from time to time.

Tags: