Autore Topic: [LMVCP] Perchè meno/più che umano.  (Letto 1693 volte)

Moreno Roncucci

• Big Model Watch
  • Membro
    • Mostra profilo
[LMVCP] Perchè meno/più che umano.
« il: 2010-01-31 17:29:52 »
Da questa discussione su Story games:

Citazione
[cite]Author:Paul Czege[/cite]In early playtests minion characters in My Life with Master had only a point or two difference in Self-loathing or Weariness from each other; so they were qualitatively undistinguished from each other except by name and the player's vague character conceptualization. And what happened in playtesting was that players all pretty much gravitated to playing craven "dog faced boy" low-esteem Igor characters. So I was motivated to find a way to make the characters more meaningfully distinct. Except I was happy with the stats and resolution equations, so I didn't want to add any more stats to differentiate the characters mechanically. The solution came when Scott Knipe suggested I look at how John Tynes differentiated puppet types in Puppetland. It was a great suggestion. The game's mechanics for "what a puppet can do" and "what a puppet can't do" directly inspired the More Than Human and Less Than Human traits in My Life with Master.
« Ultima modifica: 2010-01-31 17:30:26 da Moreno Roncucci »
"Big Model Watch" del Forum (Leggi il  Regolamento) - Vendo un sacco di gdr, fumetti, libri, e altro. L'elenco lo trovi qui

Tags: