Autore Topic: [Cthulhu Dark] Chiarimenti sulle regole  (Letto 7104 volte)

Daniele Di Rubbo

• Membro
  • Daniele Di Rubbo
    • Mostra profilo
    • Geecko on the Wall
[Cthulhu Dark] Chiarimenti sulle regole
« il: 2020-02-03 19:08:35 »
Siccome sto sviluppando un hack di Cthulhu Dark (Ravenloft Dark) e mi è anche capitato di giocare questo gioco due volte negli ultimi mesi, mi sono accorto di alcune parti delle regole che, in effetti, non sono così esplicite. Riporterò qui sotto le domande e le risposte che ho fatto e farò a Graham (l’autore), mano a mano che emergeranno.

Citazione
Daniele: The rulebook is very clear about ties in rolls between players, but what about a tie between a player die and a Failure die (it doesn’t matter if it was thrown by the Director or by another player)? How do you resolve this kind of ties?

Graham: On a tie, the player succeeds. The Failure Die must roll higher – not equal or higher – for it to be a failure.

« Ultima modifica: 2020-02-03 22:05:21 da Daniele Di Rubbo »

Daniele Di Rubbo

• Membro
  • Daniele Di Rubbo
    • Mostra profilo
    • Geecko on the Wall
Re:[Cthulhu Dark] Chiarimenti sulle regole
« Risposta #1 il: 2020-02-10 09:22:21 »
Daniele: I have another question.

It’s about the rules to cooperate (pages 14 and 20). They say we all roll and we keep the single best die. The question is: shall we apply the consequences of the highest die rolled to all the characters who cooperated, or only to the character of the player who rolled? Or do we have to apply all the consequences of the roll separately for each character?

Citazione
Example:

I’m rolling two dice to investigate, and I get 6 (Insight die) and 4. You roll three dice, and you get 4, 4, and 2 (Insight die).

The highest die, overall, is my 6 on the Insight die. So, the result of the cooperation roll is my 6.

Who does get all the information and glimpses beyond human knowledge? My character? All the characters who cooperated?

Who has to test the Insight? Only my character? All the characters who cooperated? Only the characters who rolled the Insight die as their highest die?

Graham: That’s interesting.

I’d say that whoever’s Insight Die rolls high should test Insight.

And, then, you could either give the “glimpse beyond human knowledge” to everyone or to whoever owned the die that rolled highest.

Tags: cthulhu dark